We are seeking a motivated, personable and passionate individual with a demonstrated interest in specialty coffee to join our team in a multi-faceted, customer service-oriented role. This person will assist in communications strategy, customer relations and content curation across a broad range of platforms. The ideal candidate is also interested in perusing a long-term career as a coffee professional, and will seek to grow alongside True Stone and become integral in its development. This position is full time and reports to the operations director.
– Marketing and communication: Develop and maintain content and strategies for social media, website and printed materials.
– Barista Training: Upon completion of the True Stone coffee training program, assist in training and other educational programs for both the general public and our wholesale partners.
– Event planning and coordination: Manage logistics and promotions for various events, including pop-up cafes, latte art throwdowns, coffee release parties and other related events.
– Delivery and Technical support: Assist the route manager and service technician with customer deliveries and service calls on an as-needed basis.
– Quality Assurance: Participate in cuppings, sensory development, field analysis and other team-wide exercises as needed.
– Bachelors or Associates degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business or related field.
– 1 or more years of experience in specialty coffee or a peripheral field
– Demonstrated familiarity and interest in social media platforms, trends and strategies
– Proficiency in G-suite applications and experience with CRM software. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
– Ability and willingness to learn new skills, self-direct, and respond proactively to constructive criticism
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– Occasional travel opportunities to national events and coffee farms
– 401(k) plan after 90 days
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with HSA after 90 days
– 5 Paid holidays/year, Paid Vacation, Earned Sick and Safe Time (ESST), Paid Parental leave
Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]